What I’m doing now
Here's what I'm up to:
- Booking more corporate gigs, weddings, and festivals.
- Converting my sprinter van that I acquired at the end of July 2017 into a mobile recording studio, home on the road.
- Doing gigs that are coming in from Gig Salad, Yelp!, and word of mouth.
- Focusing on finding more students, starting up an online cello teaching practice, developing online learning courses in music. Finding a virtual assistant to help me with all my musical booking and online work.
- Figuring out how to get my 2nd music video done, how to set up a patreon page, how to start an online business to increase my passive income.
- Going for walks in the nature reserve nearby, meditating, body weight exercising.
Those are my priorities. I'm always open to hearing about what's going on in your world and am up for being roped in on hair brained schemes.
I do things for fun as well as for money.